Every effort is made to ensure your order is correct before dispatch.
- Notify us if you wish to return new, unopened items within 3 days of delivery, in their original packaging & condition. Products must remain properly sealed to avoid infestation by moths or other damage.
- No returns on sale items or custom orders.
- Refunds can be given if we are notified within 12 hours of the order being placed. Refunds will be via EFT. Should the item have been paid for by credit card, the credit card fee paid by Quenti for the purchase will be deducted?
- Return of items will be at your own cost, and must be traceable (include a tracking number). We do not accept losses or damages during postage of returned items. Returned items must be posted within 7 days of being received from us. A refund will only be made once the returned items are found to be in the same condition in which they were sent.
- We offer a door to door courier service for all orders within South Africa.
- Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for orders originating outside South Africa so we can offer a range of delivery options and costs. Please note that the shipping costs exclude customs duties and taxes that may be levied by your country. Packages will be labelled accordingly as merchant goods/products.
To complete your order, you may check out securely using your credit card with our South African payment option – PayFast.
Alternatively, please use the Electronic Funds Transfer option at check-out.
For orders originating outside South Africa, please select “Overseas Customers” to effect payment via PayPal.
In the order notes “Please send a PayPal invoice” so we can send your invoice via PayPal, and advise if you require insurance.
Please note: PayPal payments will attract a USD5 charge to cover admin, currency exchanges & bank charges.
We do not accept any liability for loss or damage incurred during shipping.
No orders will be shipped before payment has cleared.