Some tips to ensure you enjoy many years of comfort from your beautiful alpaca yarn and garments
- Moths are extremely destructive and the enemy of any animal fibre.
- Store your products in airtight containers. Sachets of lavender, cinnamon and cloves in cupboards help to keep moths at bay.
- Pay attention to the Product Care label.
- Hand wash in tepid water and dry flat unless otherwise indicated.
- Use a detergent designed for wool.
- Use softener in the rinse water if you like, although alpaca is naturally soft and luxurious.
- Be gentle and never rub or wring whilst washing as this can cause felting.